Prices for the LSG International Summer School in 2023 are shown below.
We are pleased to advise that we have managed to limit the increase on the 2022 fee levels to 5% on average even though UK inflation is currently in excess of 10%.
We are pleased to offer Members of the London Suzuki Group a deduction of £20 per playing student from the total. This will be applied automatically when you tick the LSG Member box on your child’s application and enter your LSG Membership number.
Resident (on Campus)
|Parent or Other Adult||£710|
|Playing student age 7 & over||£710|
|Playing student age 5 & 6||£630|
|Playing student under age 5 in a Bryanston bed||£570|
|Playing student under age 5 if bedding and bed is brought||£385|
|Unaccompanied Teenage Student||£775|
|Accompanied Student (Teenage House)||£750|
|Non-playing child age 5 & over||£612|
|Non-playing child under age 5 in a Bryanston bed||£331|
|Non-playing child under age 5 if bedding and bed is brought||£0|
Non-resident (Not staying on campus)
Fees include all meals and access to all facilities
|Playing student age 7 & over||£556|
|Playing student age 5 & 6||£481|
|Playing student under age 5||£416|
|Non-playing child age 5 & over||£246|
|Non-playing child under age 5||£0|
|Weekend (2 nights)||£120|
|Child under age 5 if bedding and bed brought||£0|
|Daily (Non-resident) – 1 Day||£36|
|Daily (Non-resident) – 2 Days||£72|
|Daily (Non-resident) – 3 Days||£108|
|Teacher Trainees and BSMA Staff|
|Single Accommodation – 5 Nights||£339|
|Single or Family Accommodation – 7 Nights||£449|
|Non-resident – 5 Days||£177|
|Non-resident – 7 Days||£246|
|5 nights, (Sunday p.m. to Friday a.m.)||£506|
|7 nights (Sunday p.m. to Sunday a.m.)||£619|
|Non-resident – 5 Days / 7 Days||£398 / £460|
NOTE: £100 deposit per fee paying person is due on booking. The balance is due by 1st June 2023.
Additional Classes – Fee of £50 or £60 applies
The Theory (£50) or Viola for Violinists (£50) or Bass for Cellists (£60) choices will be timetabled where possible as a 5th hour of classes. If this does not prove to be possible, the extra charge on application will be refunded in cash during the course. Please note that the hire of instruments for these additional courses (viola or double bass) is the responsibility of the family. If the hire is arranged through the course staff the full hire cost plus an administration charge of £25 will be invoiced to the family.
Confirmation of booking will be sent by email with an invoice for the fees, further communications on course arrangements will not be sent until July. The organisers reserve the right to limit applications should any part of the course become over-subscribed or if Covid-19 regulations require.
In case of cancellation, the Terms & Conditions set out below will apply. We strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance. Suitable policies may be obtained from an insurance broker.
Note to BSMA Teacher Trainees and BSMA Staff
Course fees for BSMA Teacher Trainees are built into our course application website and will be shown on your booking summary in the Dashboard screen. These are now charged to you direct rather than being invoiced to the BSMA as was the case prior to 2019, so please use one of the payment methods provided. If you apply after 1st June, please pay in full on application.
For Pre-Level 1 Trainees and any BSMA staff that require accommodation on the night of Saturday, 19th August an additional charge of £41 per person will apply which only covers the accommodation and breakfast. Please use one of the special Booking Codes for this.
For BSMA staff, a combined invoice will be provided for payment after the course so please just click on Payment by Bank Transfer or Cheque to complete your application.
Payment Methods (see also Apply page)
Please pay a deposit of £100 per fee paying person on application by one of the methods shown below.
Your places on the course will not be confirmed until this payment has been received.
Online payment is recommended using the TakePayments/BarclayCard secure system. Click on the Pay Deposit by card box at the bottom of the Application Dashboard screen.
This system can also be used to pay the Balance of fees by 1st June 2023. Log back into the Application Form and click on the Pay Balance box at the bottom of the dashboard screen.
Bank transfer electronic payments should be made to the London Suzuki Group account at:
Lloyds Bank PLC,
64 High Street,
Surrey, KT19 8AT,
Sort Code: 30 80 33 Account number: 23790360
Payments from abroad will need IBAN code: GB69LOYD30803323790360 and/or BIC code: LOYDGB21722.
Please use the Family Group Name assigned to you in the web registration when creating your Bryanston booking for all payments and other communications.
Cheques payments should be made out to the London Suzuki Group and sent to Philip Wake, 43 North Street, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1NF
Terms and Conditions
By ticking the Acceptance box and submitting the application form you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions which will apply to the summer school course initially offered and any subsequent summer school or course offered under our Covid-19 Contingency Plans:
- Course Payments and Cancellation Policy
a. Covid-19 Cancellation Terms (these will be reviewed in January 2023)
- A full refund of your course fees excluding deposit and less any bank transfer charges will be made if you have to cancel before arrival at the summer school due to a Covid-19 infection within your immediate family or if you are required to self-isolate due to contact with any other Covid-19 infected person. A medical certificate or record of the self-isolation notification will be required to support your refund claim.
- A full refund of your course fees excluding deposit and less any bank transfer charges will be made if you are unable to travel to or from the summer school due to government restrictions banning such travel. Please note that government advice not to travel does not constitute a valid claim under this clause.
- In both the above cases, your deposit will be forfeit to the summer school as an administration charge to cover the work already undertaken to plan your participation in the course.
- No refund will be due if you or any of your party fall ill or test positive after arrival at the summer school.
b. Standard Payment and Cancellation Terms
- Please pay £100 per fee-paying person as a deposit on registering (if your booking cannot be confirmed due to the course being full, your deposit will be refunded in full).
- Your places will not be confirmed until the complete deposit payment is received and you are sent an invoice showing the balance to pay.
- Please pay the balance of fees by 1st June 2023.
- Cancellation (non-Covid-19 related) after your place(s) have been confirmed and by 1st June 2023 will result in the loss of your Deposit, if your place(s) cannot be filled.
- Cancellation from 1st June 2023 onwards will result in the loss of your Deposit.
- Cancellation after 1st July 2023 will result in the loss of your fee payments if your place(s) cannot be filled from the Waiting List.
- Please ensure that any bank transfer charges (normally at least £7) are added to your payment so that we receive the full amount due.
- Any refund that we make will be after deduction of any bank transfer charges (normally £15 at our bank).
- Considerate behaviour is expected of all course participants at all times.
- Please take full responsibility for the children you bring while on the Bryanston School site and on an excursion trip.
- Please take full responsibility for your child or children when using the swimming pool or equipment in the Sports Centre.
- Ensure that your teenage child or children, whether accompanied or unaccompanied on the course, understand the requirement for good and considerate behaviour, and the absolute zero tolerance of their use of alcohol, drugs or any form of smoking. They must carry out the instructions of the Teenage House wardens and other course staff. The LSG reserves the right to require teenagers breaking these rules to leave the course during the week and to ban such teenagers from attending the course in future.
- You will be held responsible for any damage you or your child or children cause to the property of Bryanston School or the LSG, and the cost of repair or replacement will be charged to you.
- Videoing and Photography
There will not be an official video recording team at the summer school in 2023 as the cost has become prohibitive. However, there will be an official photographer on-campus during the week.
- You authorise the London Suzuki Group to use photographic and video images of your child or children for recognition, training or promotional purposes.
- You may video record you own child’s performance and share it publicly if you wish, but you are requested and expected to be as unobtrusive as possible whilst videoing.
- You may not video or photograph children from other families unless you have obtained the permission of their parent beforehand.
- You may not video members of the faculty without their permission.
- Privacy and Data Protection