We had hoped to hold the fees at the 2020 level but the costs of the Covid-19 pandemic have sadly forced a rethink and a 3% increase has been implemented on the main fees.
If we have to implement Contingency Plan 1 or Contingency Plan 2 reduced fees will apply which will be announced at the time the contingency decision is made and refunds will be provided.
We are pleased to offer Members of the London Suzuki Group a deduction of £20 per playing student from the total. This will be applied automatically when you tick the LSG Member box on your child’s application and enter your LSG Membership number.
Resident (on Campus)
|Parent or Other Adult||£650|
|Playing Student age 7 & over||£650|
|Playing student age 5 &6||£577|
|Playing student under age 5 if bedding and bed is brought||£352|
|Playing student under age 5 in a Bryanston bed||£522|
|Unaccompanied Teenage Student||£701|
|Accompanied Student (Teenage House)||£678|
|Non-playing child age 5 & over||£560|
|Non-playing child under age 5 if bedding and bed is brought||£0|
|Non-playing child under age 5 in a Bryanston bed||£303|
Non-resident (Not staying on campus)
Fees include all meals and access to all facilities
|Playing Student age 7 & over||£509|
|Playing student age 5 &6||£441|
|Playing student under age 5||£381|
|Non-playing child age 5 & over||£226|
|Non-playing child under age 5||£0|
|Weekend (2 nights)||£102|
|Child under age 5 if bedding and bed brought||£0|
|Daily (Non-resident) – 1 Day||£33|
|Daily (Non-resident) – 2 Days||£65|
|Daily (Non-resident) – 3 Days||£98|
|Teacher Trainees and BSI Staff|
|Single Accommodation – 5 Nights||£310|
|Single or Family Accommodation – 7 Nights||£411|
|Non-resident – 5 Days||£162|
|Non-resident – 7 Days||£226|
|5 nights, (Sunday p.m. to Friday a.m.)||£464|
|7 nights (Sunday p.m. to Sunday a.m.)||£567|
|Non-resident – 5 Days||£365|
NOTE: £100 deposit per fee paying person is due on booking. The balance is due by 1st July 2021
The Theory or Viola for Violinists or Bass for Cellists choices will be timetabled where possible as a 5th hour of classes. If this does not prove to be possible, the extra £40 charged on application will be refunded in cash during the course.
Confirmation of booking will be sent by email with an invoice for the fees, further communications on course arrangements will not be sent until July. The organisers reserve the right to limit applications should any part of the course become over-subscribed or if Covid-19 regulations require.
In case of cancellation, the Terms & Conditions set out below will apply. We strongly recommend that you take our cancellation insurance. Suitable policies may be obtained from an insurance broker.
Note to BSI Teacher Trainees and BSI Staff
Course fees for BSI Teacher Trainees are built into our course application website and will be shown on your booking summary in the Dashboard screen. These are now charged to you direct rather than being invoiced to the BSI as was the case prior to 2019, so please use one of the payment methods provided.
For BSI staff, a combined invoice will be provided for payment after the course so please just click on Payment by Bank Transfer or Cheque to complete your application.
Payment Methods (see also Apply page)
Please pay a deposit of £100 per fee paying person on application by one of the methods shown below.
Your places on the course will not be confirmed until this payment has been received.
Online payment is recommended using the TakePayments/BarclayCard secure system. Click on the Pay Deposit by card box at the bottom of the Application Dashboard screen.
This system can also be used to pay the Balance of fees by 1st July 2021. Log back into the Application Form and click on the Pay Balance box at the bottom of the dashboard screen.
Bank transfer electronic payments should be made to the London Suzuki Group account at:
Lloyds Bank PLC,
64 High Street,
Surrey, KT19 8AT,
Sort Code: 30 80 33 Account number: 23790360
Payments from abroad will need IBAN code: GB69LOYD30803323790360 and/or BIC code: LOYDGB21722.
Please use the Family Group Name assigned to you in the web registration when creating your Bryanston booking for all payments and other communications.
Cheques payments should be made out to the London Suzuki Group and sent to Philip Wake, 43 North Street, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1NF
- Course Payments and Cancellation Policy
1.1 Covid-19 Cancellation Terms
- A full refund of your deposit and course fees less any bank transfer charges will be made if you have to cancel before arrival at the summer school due to a Covid-19 infection within your immediate family or if you are required to self-isolate due to contact with any other Covid-19 infected person. A medical certificate or record of the self-isolation notification will be required to support your refund claim.
- A full refund of your deposit and course fees less any bank transfer charges will be made if you are unable to travel to the summer school due to government restrictions.
- No refund will be due if you or any of your party fall ill or test positive after arrival at the summer school
1.2 Standard Payment and Cancellation Terms
- Please pay £100 per fee-paying person as a deposit on registering (if your booking cannot be confirmed due to the course being full, your deposit will be refunded in full).
- Your places will not be confirmed until the complete deposit payment is received and you are sent an invoice showing the balance to pay.
- Pease pay the balance of fees by 1st July 2021.
- Cancellation (non-Covid-19 related) after your place(s) have been confirmed and by 1st June 2021 may result in the loss of all or part of your Deposit, if your place(s) cannot be filled.
- Cancellation from 1st June 2021 onwards will result in the loss of your Deposit.
- Cancellation after 1st July 2021 will result in the loss of your fee payments if your place(s) cannot be filled from the Waiting List.
- Please ensure that any bank transfer charges are added to your payment so that we receive the full amount due.
- Any refund that we make will be after deduction of any bank transfer charges.
- Considerate behaviour is expected of all course participants at all times.
- Please take full responsibility for the children you bring while on the Bryanston School site and on an excursion trip.
- Please take full responsibility for your child or children when using the swimming pool or equipment in the Sports Centre.
- Ensure that your teenage child or children, whether accompanied or unaccompanied on the course, understand the requirement for good and considerate behaviour, and the absolute zero tolerance of their use of alcohol, drugs or any form of smoking. They must carry out the instructions of the Teenage House wardens and other course staff. The LSG reserves the right to require teenagers breaking these rules to leave the course during the week and to ban such teenagers from attending the course in future.
- You will be held responsible for any damage you or your child or children cause to the property of Bryanston School or the LSG, and the cost of repair or replacement will be charged to you.
- Videoing and Photography
There will not be an official video recording team at the summer school in 2021 as the cost has become prohibitive. However, there will be an official photographer on-campus during the week.
- You authorise the London Suzuki Group to use photographic and video images of your child or children for recognition, training or promotional purposes.
- You may video record you own child’s performance and share it publicly if you wish, but you are requested and expected to be as unobtrusive as possible whilst videoing.
- You may not video or photograph children from other families unless you have obtained the permission of their parent beforehand.
- You may not video members of the faculty without their permission.
- Privacy and Data Protection