After last year’s nil increase, we regret having to apply a 5% increase this year as the school’s accommodation charges have increased by 8.5% amongst other increased costs.
We are pleased to offer Members of the London Suzuki Group a deduction of £20 per playing student from the total. This will be applied automatically when you tick the LSG Member box on your child’s application.
Resident (on Campus)
|Parent or Other Adult||£631|
|Playing Student age 7 & over||£631|
|Playing student age 5 &6||£560|
|Playing student under age 5 if bedding and bed is brought||£342|
|Playing student under age 5 in a Bryanston bed||£507|
|Unaccompanied Teenage Student||£681|
|Accompanied Student (Teenage House)||£658|
|Non-playing child age 5 & over||£544|
|Non-playing child under age 5 if bedding and bed is brought||£0|
|Non-playing child under age 5 in a Bryanston bed||£294|
Non-resident (Not staying on campus)
Fees include all meals and access to all facilities
|Playing Student age 7 & over||£494|
|Playing student age 5 &6||£428|
|Playing student under age 5||£370|
|Non-playing child age 5 & over||£219|
|Non-playing child under age 5||£0|
|Weekend (2 nights)||£99|
|Child under age 5 if bedding and bed brought||£0|
|Daily (Non-resident) – 1 Day||£32|
|Daily (Non-resident) – 2 Days||£64|
|Daily (Non-resident) – 3 Days||£95|
|Teacher Trainees and BSI Staff|
|Single Accommodation – 5 Nights||£301|
|Single or Family Accommodation – 7 Nights||£399|
|Non-resident – 5 Days||£157|
|Non-resident – 7 Days||£219|
|5 nights, (Sunday p.m. to Friday a.m.)||£450|
|7 nights (Sunday p.m. to Sunday a.m.)||£550|
|Non-resident – 5 Days||£354|
NOTE: £100 deposit per fee paying person is due on booking. The balance is due on 15th July 2020
The Theory or Viola for Violinists choices will be timetabled where possible as a 5th hour of classes. If this does not prove to be possible, the extra £35 charged on application will be refunded in cash during the course.
Confirmation of booking will be sent by email with an invoice for the fees, further communications on course arrangements will not be sent until June/July. The organisers reserve the right to limit applications should any part of the course become over-subscribed.
In case of cancellation, the Terms & Conditions set out below will apply. We strongly recommend that you take our cancellation insurance. Suitable policies may be obtained from an insurance broker.
Note to BSI Teacher Trainees and BSI Staff
Course fees for BSI Teacher Trainees are built into our course application website and will be shown on your booking summary in the Dashboard screen. These are now charged to you direct rather than being invoiced to the BSI as was the case prior to 2019, so please use one of the payment methods provided.
For BSI staff, a combined invoice will be provided for payment after the course so please just click on Payment by Bank Transfer or Cheque to complete your application.
Payment Methods (see also Apply page)
Please pay a deposit of £100 per fee paying person on application by one of the methods shown below.
Your places on the course will not be confirmed until this payment has been received.
Online payment is recommended using the TakePayments/BarclayCard secure system. Click on the Pay Deposit by card box at the bottom of the Application Dashboard screen.
This system can also be used to pay the Balance of fees by 15th June 2020. Log back into the Application Form and click on the Pay Balance box at the bottom of the dashboard screen.
Bank transfer electronic payments should be made to the London Suzuki Group account at:
Lloyds Bank PLC,
64 High Street,
Surrey, KT19 8AT,
Sort Code: 30 80 33 Account number: 23790360
Payments from abroad will need IBAN code: GB69LOYD30803323790360 and/or BIC code: LOYDGB21722.
Please use the Family Group Name assigned to you in the web registration when creating your Bryanston booking for all payments and other communications.
Cheques payments should be made out to the London Suzuki Group and sent to Philip Wake, 43 North Street, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1NF
By ticking the Acceptance box and submitting the application form you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Course Fees and Payments
- Pay £100 per fee-paying person as a deposit on registering (if your booking cannot be confirmed due to the course being full, your deposit will be refunded in full)
- Pay the balance of fees by 15th June 2020
- Cancellation after your place(s) have been confirmed and by 1stMay 2020 may result in the loss of all or part of your Deposit, if your place(s) cannot be filled
- Cancellation from 1stMay 2020 onwards will result in the loss of your Deposit
- Cancellation after 15thJune 2020 will result in the loss of your fee payments if your place(s) cannot be filled from the Waiting List.
- Considerate behaviour is expected of all course participants at all times
- Take full responsibility for the children you bring while on the Bryanston School site and on an excursion trip
- Take full responsibility for your child or children when using the swimming pool or equipment in the Sports Centre
- Ensure that your teenage child or children, whether accompanied or unaccompanied on the course, understand the requirement for good and considerate behaviour, and the absolute zero tolerance of their use of alcohol, drugs or any form of smoking. They must carry out the instructions of the Teenage House wardens and other course staff. The LSG reserves the right to require teenagers breaking these rules to leave the course during the week and to ban such teenagers from attending the course in future.
- You will be held responsible for any damage you or your child or children cause to the property of Bryanston School or the LSG, and the cost of repair or replacement will be charged to you.
- Videoing and Photography
- Authorise the London Suzuki Group to use photographic and video images of your child or children for recognition, training or promotional purposes
- The fact that all concerts will be filmed and may be publicly published on YouTube normally within 24 hours; this is so that you can quickly share with friends and family, and in the future search and find the performance. For privacy and protection only the performers first name will be announced and comments are moderated. Opting out is permitted for soloists only by prior arrangement.
- Privacy and Data Protection