We are pleased to offer Members of the London Suzuki Group a deduction of £20 per playing student from the total.
Resident (on Campus)
|Parent or other adult||£625|
|Playing Student age 7 & over||£625|
|Playing student age 5 &6||£554|
|Playing student under 5 if bedding and bed is brought||£339|
|Playing student under 5 in a Bryanston bed||£502|
|Unaccompanied Teenage Student||£674|
|Accompanied Student (Teenage House)||£651|
|Non-playing child 5 & over||£539|
|Non-playing child under 5 if bedding and bed is brought||£0|
|Non-playing child under 5 in a Bryanston bed||£291|
Non-resident (Not staying on campus); Fees include all meals and access to all facilities
|Playing Student age 7 & over||£489|
|Playing student age 5 &6||£424|
|Playing student under 5||£366|
|Non-playing child 5 & over||£217|
|Non-playing child under 5||£0|
|Weekend (2 nights)||£98|
|Daily (Non Resident) per day||£31|
|5 nights, (Sunday to Thursday)||£445|
NOTE: £100 deposit per fee paying person is due on booking. The balance is due on 15th June 2020
The Theory or Viola for Violinists choices may be timetabled where possible as a 5th hour of classes in which case an extra £35 will be added to the final bill.
Confirmation of booking will be sent by email with an invoice for the fees, further communications on course arrangements will not be sent until June/July. The organisers reserve the right to limit applications should any part of the course become over subscribed.
In case of cancellation, full refund will be made until 15th June 2019. No refund will be made after this date and you will be liable for any unpaid fees. We strongly recommend that you take our cancellation insurance. Suitable policies may be obtained from an insurance broker.
Note to BSI Teacher Trainees and Staff
Course fees for BSI Teacher Trainees and BSI staff are built into our course application website and will be shown on your booking summary in the Dashboard screen. However, as these will be invoiced to the BSI for payment, please click on payment by Bank Transfer or Cheque to complete your application.
Methods of Payment
Online Payment: For Online Payment please log back into your Application form and click on the payment link at the bottom of the Dashboard screen.
Bank Transfer: Please make electronic bank transfer payments to the London Suzuki Group at:
Lloyds Bank PLC,
64 High Street,
Surrey KT19 8AT,
Sort Code 30-80-33, account number 23790360.
Payments from non-UK bank accounts will need IBAN code GB69LOYD30803323790360 and/or BIC code LOYDGB21722.
Cheque (drawn on a UK bank account): Please make it payable to the London Suzuki Group and send it to Philip Wake at the address on the invoice.
Please use the Family Group Name assigned to you in the web registration when creating your Bryanston booking for all payments and other communications.
By ticking the Acceptance box and submitting the application form you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Course Fees and Payments
- Pay £100 per fee-paying person as a deposit on registering (if your booking cannot be confirmed due to the course being full, your deposit will be refunded in full)
- Pay the balance of fees by 15th June 2020
- Cancellation after your place(s) have been confirmed and by 1st May 2020 may result in the loss of all or part of your Deposit, if your place(s) cannot be filled
- Cancellation from 1st May 2020 onwards will result in the loss of your Deposit
- Cancellation after 15th June 2020 will result in the loss of your fee payments if your place(s) cannot be filled from the Waiting List.
- Considerate behaviour is expected of all course participants at all times
- Take full responsibility for the children you bring while on the Bryanston School site and on an excursion trip
- Take full responsibility for your child or children when using the swimming pool or equipment in the Sports Centre
- Ensure that your teenage child or children, whether accompanied or unaccompanied on the course, understand the requirement for good and considerate behaviour, and the absolute zero tolerance of their use of alcohol, drugs or any form of smoking. They must carry out the instructions of the Teenage House wardens and other course staff. The LSG reserves the right to require teenagers breaking these rules to leave the course during the week and to ban such teenagers from attending the course in future.
- You will be held responsible for any damage you or your child or children cause to the property of Bryanston School or the LSG, and the cost of repair or replacement will be charged to you.
- Videoing and Photography
- Authorise the London Suzuki Group to use photographic and video images of your child or children for recognition, training or promotional purposes
- The fact that all concerts will be filmed and may be publicly published on YouTube normally within 24 hours; this is so that you can quickly share with friends and family, and in the future search and find the performance. For privacy and protection only the performers first name will be announced and comments are moderated. Opting out is permitted for soloists only by prior arrangement.
- Privacy and Data Protection