MAIN FEES HELD AT 2018 LEVELS
We are pleased to offer Members of the London Suzuki Group a deduction of £20 per playing student from the total.
Resident (on Campus)
|Parent or other adult||£601|
|Playing Student age 7 & over||£601|
|Playing student age 5 &6||£533|
|Playing student under 5 if bedding and bed is brought||£326|
|Playing student under 5 in a Bryanston bed||£483|
|Unaccompanied Teenage Student||£648|
|Accompanied Student (Teenage House)||£626|
|Non-playing child 5 & over||£518|
|Non-playing child under 5 if bedding and bed is brought||£0|
|Non-playing child under 5 in a Bryanston bed||£280|
Non-resident (Not staying on campus); Fees include all meals and access to all facilities
|Playing Student age 7 & over||£470|
|Playing student age 5 &6||£408|
|Playing student under 5||£352|
|Non-playing child 5 & over||£167|
|Non-playing child under 5||£0|
|Weekend (2 nights)Visitor Child under 5 (Own Bed & Bedding)||£940|
|Daily (Non Resident) per day||£30|
|5 nights, (Sunday to Thursday)||£428|
NOTE: £100 deposit per fee paying person is due on booking. The balance is due on 15th June 2019
The Theory or Viola for Violinists choices may be timetabled where possible as a 5th hour of classes in which case an extra £35 will be added to the final bill.
Confirmation of booking will be sent by email with an invoice for the fees, further communications on course arrangements will not be sent until June/July. The organisers reserve the right to limit applications should any part of the course become over subscribed.
In case of cancellation, full refund will be made until 15th June 2019. No refund will be made after this date and you will be liable for any unpaid fees. We strongly recommend that you take our cancellation insurance. Suitable policies may be obtained from an insurance broker.
Note to BSI Teacher Trainees and Staff
Course fees for BSI Teacher Trainees and BSI staff are built into our course application website and will be shown on your booking summary in the Dashboard screen. However, as these will be invoiced to the BSI for payment, please click on payment by Bank Transfer or Cheque to complete your application.
Methods of Payment
Online Payment: For Online Payment please log back into your Application form and click on the payment link at the bottom of the Dashboard screen.
Bank Transfer: Please make electronic bank transfer payments to the London Suzuki Group at:
Lloyds Bank PLC,
64 High Street,
Surrey KT19 8AT,
Sort Code 30-80-33, account number 23790360.
Payments from non-UK bank accounts will need IBAN code GB69LOYD30803323790360 and/or BIC code LOYDGB21722.
Cheque (drawn on a UK bank account): Please make it payable to the London Suzuki Group and send it to Philip Wake at the address on the invoice.
Please use the Family Group Name assigned to you in the web registration when creating your Bryanston booking for all payments and other communications.
By submitting the application form you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Pay £100 per person as a deposit on registering (if your booking cannot be confirmed due to the course being full, your deposit will be refunded)
- Pay the balance by 15th June 2019
- Take full responsibility for the children you bring while on the Bryanston site
- Take full responsibility for your child or children when using the swimming pool
- Authorise the London Suzuki Group to use photographic and video images of your child or children for recognition, training or promotional purposes
- The fact that all concerts will be filmed and may be publicly published on YouTube normally within 24 hours; this is so that you can quickly share with friends and family, and in the future search and find the performance. For privacy and protection only the performers first name will be announced and comments are moderated. Opting out is permitted for soloists only by prior arrangement.